What’s Google Home ?
- Google Home is a brand of smart speakers developed by Google. The first device was announced in May 2016 and released in the United States in November 2016.
What’s Google Assistant ?
- Google Assistant is a virtual personal assistant developed by Google and announced at its developer conference in May 2016. Google Assistant is able to engage in two-way conversations with users, and included as the main and only assistant in Google Home.
What could Google Home do ?
- Google Home speakers enable users to speak voice commands to interact with services through Google Assistant. A large number of services, both in-house and third-party, are integrated, allowing users to listen to music, control playback of videos or photos, or receive news updates entirely by voice. Google Home devices also have integrated support for home automation, letting users control smart home appliances with their voice.
What's Google Home Local Execution?
- On the first day of Google I/O 2019, Google announced the Local Home SDK would be available for developers to improve the experience of using Google Home. This Local Execution method will deliver commands faster and more reliable to your smart home devices. As one of the first cooperators to support Google Home Local Execution, now Yeelight is ready to show "Better". Before you can experience the Local Execution, you need to turn on the device's LAN control.To set up LAN control, click here.>
How does Yeelight work with Google Assistant ?
- As official partner of Google Home, Yeelight works with the Google Assistant, providing you flawless smart lighting experience.
How to setup ?
- Once you have setup your bulb and your Google Home separately, you’re ready to go. Check the following step-by-step instructions to link Yeelight with your Google Home.
How to use ?
- To turn on / off a light
- Dim a light
- Brighten a light
- Set a light brightness to a certain percentage
- Dim / Brighten lights by a certain percentage
- Change the color of a light
- Turn on / off all lights in room
- Turn on / off all lights
- Sync new devices
“Turn on <light name>”
“Dim the <light name>”
“Brighten the <light name>”
“Set <light name> to 50%”
“Dim / Brighten <light name> by 50%”
“Turn <light name> green”
“Turn on / off lights in <room name>"
“Turn on / off all of the lights”