Yeelight Music is now unsupported and won't get updates since its main functionality, capturing internal audio from the device, has been merged into the official Yeelight app.
Thanks to the Yeelight team for allowing me to collaborate.
3. Support System
4. Function Brief
Pick your favorite songs and let Yeelight Music do the magic!
5. Detailed description (Image & Text)
An improved and reliable music mode for your Yeelight devices that reacts to the beats of your songs. Customize it to your liking and say goodbye to interferences caused by voices or surrounding noises. Yeelight Music captures the internal audio from your smartphone or tablet instead of using its microphone and offers a wide variety of customization options.
· Brightness control: let the app decide the best brightness level for each beat or choose a fixed one if you prefer.
· Color control: assign any color to each of the three main frequencies or randomize it.
· Visualize how the lights react to the sound in real time through your screen and light bulbs simultaneously.
· Yeelight LED (Color)
· Yeelight LED (White)
· Yeelight Lightstrip (Color)
If you have any suggestions or bug reports, please contact through the email address that you can find at the bottom of the page.
· Smartphone/tablet and Yeelight devices connected to the same local network.
· Developer mode/LAN control enabled for each device.
· RECORD_AUDIO/MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS: required to capture internal audio from the device and for visualization purposes. Provides partial and low quality audio content so privacy is not compromised, but it's enough to make the app work reliably.
· WAKE_LOCK: required to ensure that the app functions as expected even when running in the background or with the screen off. Wakelocks are only kept alive when music mode is running and killed automatically when leaving it or after a timeout, so they can't be abused.
· Internet related permissions: allows the application to discover devices automatically and allows the music mode to communicate with the bulb.
6. Open source (github address)
7. Contact Developer ( Email, Website )
· Yeelight Toolbox https://thirdparty.yeelight.com/topics/236/yeelight-toolbox